Wednesday 28 May 2008

Madden says baby looks like Richie

Rocker Joel Madden has said that his new baby daughter looks like her mother, 'The Simple Life' star Nicole Richie.
In a blog, which he posted on the DCMA Collective website, Madden said: "I am finally home with my beautiful girlfriend and our brand new little daughter."
He also confirmed the baby's name in the posting, referring to the newborn as Harlow Winter.
Madden said: "She is 19 inches long and growing everyday already. We are so blessed to have this beautiful little baby in our lives."
He said that his daughter "looks so much like her mom it's crazy".
"She eats like a little maniac and she's really sweet. She barely ever cries, even when daddy is changing her diaper, and believe me I suck when it comes to diapers, but I'm learning," Madden said.